Friday, May 12, 2006

A Dream Band

Someone sent me this picture yesterday (my love of Stars Wars really shines through here) so this morning I hung it up in my cubicle.

Then a few of us came up with real life musical artists to match the Star Wars characters. They include:
  • Darth Vader: David Lee Roth. He wears funky leather. Our first guess was Rob Halford but I personally think David Lee Roth is a better choice base on what Darth Vader is doing in this picture. He's outlandish just like DLR.
  • Chewbacca: Tommy Lee. One of the strangest modern-rock drummers.
  • Luke Skywalker: Tommy Shaw. It's the hair.
  • Han Solo: Ted Nugent. He'd kick all of our butts from here to Tattooine.
  • C3PO: Dennis DeYoung. Mr. Roboto. Need I say more?
  • R2D2: He's like the Stonehenge in Spinal Tap.
I'm making one addition: Princess Leia (in the slave outfit) is like the backup singer in any Motley Crue video.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home