Thursday, November 17, 2005

Black Eyed Peas versus Sir Mixalot


And now, a dramatic reading from two of the most fun songs ever made. Please read in your best Richard Burton voice, and then vote on which song speaks to your soul more. And now, Black Eyed Peas "My Humps" vs Sir Mixalots "Baby Got Back."

My Humps:
What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

Baby Got Back:
So your girlfriend rolls a Honda,
playin' workout tapes by Fonda
But Fonda ain't got a motor in the back of her Honda
My anaconda don't want none Unless you've got buns, hun
You can do side bends or sit-ups,
But please don't lose that butt

2 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger Doug Haslam said...

Actually, read it on your Steve Allen voice (but maybe he was doing Burton in his famous reading of "Tutti Frutti")

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sir Mixalot is better because it was so outrageous at the time, so over the top. Today, it seems tame. However, I watched the BEP's do that song at MTV Europe awards recently. Fergie sure looked singing it. She wins that over Mixalot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home