Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I know you are all jealous

but last night I got to meet L.A. Guns. In case you don't know who they are they are they came to fame in the 80s with The Ballad of Jayne. I couldn't have met a nicer group of guys. It got me thinking, do 80s rockers still appreciate their fans? Yep they do.

All I'll say is it was fun.

In the past 2 weeks I've had the opportunity to meet Extreme and LA Guns. When I was in high school following these bands around I never had the chance to. It's a lot easier now to meet them yet the excitement is still there.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 PM, Blogger Adam Zand said...

Can you say, "Backstage Betty"? Queen of Spin continues to rockon!

Swithcing to a little more current rock, some of the Topaz bloggers are planning to see Mutha's Mystake (www.muthasmystakeband.com) at Dicks Last Resort, Faneuil Hall, on July 28. I think the pre-activities might include Black Rose and Pizzeria Reggina.

MM, if possible I'm dying to hear covers of "Whipping Post" and anything by Milli Vanilli. Sean?

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Queen of Spin (Susan K) said...

Too bad the band members don't read this blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home